We meet in the comfort and supportive atmosphere of your own home, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for through telehealth.
With each hypnotherapy session I offer two follow up coaching sessions, 30 minutes each
- Depression and Anxiety/OCD
- Weight/eating issues
- addictions/substance abuse
- Alcohol Use
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Women's Issues
PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY
I am so excited to be meeting with you to help explore and uncover and heal whatever it is that has been holding you back. Regressing to a past lifetime provides the safe space to uncover what is necessary to heal mind, body, and soul. It can be as simple as finding the past origins of the matter.
To prepare your subconscious mind, start a journal beforehand. Just the act of thinking about exploring your past life signals your subconscious mind that you are ready for this experience.
- Write down your intent – why do you want to explore past life?
- What memories do you hope to uncover?
- What questions are you seeking answers to?
- Pay attention to your dreams and write them down, this will help you to communicate with your subconscious mind more effectively.
- Plan to rest afterwards and maybe even nap. It is not a good time to return to work.
- Typically, a hypnosis session will leave you energized and invigorated, it’s not the same with regression – you may get overwhelmed by the array of rising emotions and feel spent.
- Be sure to eat something and be well hydrated before session.
- Wear loose, non-restrictive clothing.
- There is always the chance of abreaction- the spontaneous release of a deeply emotional experience. You may uncover memories of some very traumatic events, and it may scare. Some strong emotions may arise. I am a trained hypnotist and therapist and I know how to you release these emotions.
- Please be sure that all other electronics are turned off and you will be undisturbed for 1-2 hours.
IF YOU CORRECT YOUR MIND, THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL FALL INTO PLACE – Lau Tzu
- Life Transitions
- Weight Concerns